The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children ride rear-facing until at least 2 years of age. Extend2Fit® features a 4-position extension panel that provides 5″ of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. The seat can be used rear-facing from 4-50 lb and forward-facing from 22-65 lb.
The seat features Simply Safe™ Adjust which allows you to adjust the height of the harness and headrest as your child grows, InRight™ LATCH for a one-second LATCH attachment and Fuss Free harness storage which holds the buckle out of the way, so it’s easy to get baby in and out.
- Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System is safe & simple
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US Standard FMVSS 213
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Extend2Fit® convertible car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Fuss Free Harness Storage to get baby in and out easily
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- InRight™ LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment
- Easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- Integrated, dual cup holders help keep your child’s drink close
- Seat pad is comfortable and machine-washable