Who We Are
For over 25 years, BÉABA has been offering parents a full line of baby food preparation, storage, and accessories. Originally created in France, the signature product, Babycook, was the first at-home baby food making product to hit the market. Building upon it’s long history of creating innovative products for the juvenile industry that focus on design and technology, BÉABA continues to create products that specifically to serve the busy, holistic, health conscious parent who wants to provide quick, nutritious meals for her family. BÉABA offers a complete collection of innovative baby food preparation products, food storage containers, cookbooks and attractive children’s feeding products to delight both parents and babies.
Babycook Neo, Cloud
The original baby food maker, only better: Our NEW European-made Babycook Neo comes with a glass bowl and a stainless-steel steam basket. Babycook Neo’s four settings eliminate the need for pots, a blender and a microwave so that making baby food is as simple as possible. Create everything from a fine purée to a chunkier purée and everything in between – the unique pulse-blend feature ensures that your baby is getting the correct consistency of baby food every step of the way. The patented steam cooking system turns off automatically, so you never have to worry about watching over the Babycook or overcooking your baby’s food. As a bonus, the newly designed reservoir is easily accessible for hassle-free cleaning!
- The only baby food maker with a glass bowl & a stainless steel steam basket
- Intelligently designed with four settings: steam cook, blend, reheat or defrost
- Easily accessible reservoir
- Unique blend feature to control consistency
- Patented steam cooking system
- 5.2 cup dishwasher safe bowl
- BPA, Lead & Phthalate free
- Made in France
Whats Different About Babycook Neo vs. Babycook?
Glass Bowl & Stainless Steel Steam Basket
- Large glass bowl holds 5.2 cups of food as opposed to 4.7 cups
- Durable and longer lasting
- Plastic free!
Stainless Steel Steam Basket:
- No plastic comes in contact with baby’s food
- Hygienic and friendly to the earth
New Patented Steam System
- Preserves even more nutrients
- New design reduces carbon footprint by almost 50%
- Uses 50% less energy and water while making 33% more food
- Stainless steel reservoir with a large opening makes cleaning and filling easy
Sabatier Diamant French Blade
- New improved high-quality blade ensures smoother blending for a thinner food consistency
- Blade safely designed to be removed with one single touch point